If we were having coffee, we could talk about blogging.
I really want to know what you think.
I have written about the ins and outs of blogging before in some of my earlier posts:
For me, blogging is an introvert’s dream.
There is no conversational interrupting in blogging; everyone has a chance to share.
When I write a blog post, I am sitting in my chair, with my laptop in my lap, waiting for
inspiration to hit.
I may have a plan, but I usually do not have an editorial plan.
So now it is your turn.
I need to know what you think and what you do.
1. How can your blog readers make you feel good about your blogging?
2. How do you prefer responses to your comments? Do you like them via email, or do you prefer return
visits and comments directly on your blog?
3. What obstacles stop you from writing a blog post?
4. How do you feel about your photography and what kind of camera do you use?
5. Do you have a blogging goal?
If your schedule permits, I would love to know your responses.
Just remember what C.S. Lewis said:
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:
What! You too?
I thought I was the only one."
C. S. Lewis