Last week I posed 5 questions about blogging :
1. How can your blog readers make you feel good about your blogging?
2. How do you prefer responses to your comments? Do you like them via email, or do you prefer return
visits and comments directly on your blog?
3. What obstacles stop you from writing a blog post?
4. How do you feel about your photography and what kind of camera do you use?
5. Do you have a blogging goal?
And lucky for me, after reading and pondering your answers, we all feel the same way.
We all want the same things:
to be read,to interact with others, to learn more about the process, and above
all- to create those same feelings of friendliness in other bloggers.
Translation: I want YOU to feel read, to feel validated, to enjoy and learn more about the process, and
never feel less than.
I never want YOU to judge the inside heart of your blog and what motivated you to write that very special
post that day with the outside or the numbers of another blog.
I know what that feels like, and it is not a place to stay.
And finally from reading your answers and thinking about mine, I realized what our biggest obstacle
in blogging is, and it is my favorite thing in the world.
In fact, I wish YOU this obstacle:
It is living life.
Simple and Sweet at Rooted in Thyme
Thoughts of Home on Thursday