I have two projects at the top of my list.
1. Pull out step ladder that has seen better days.
2. Ask husband to ‘spot’ me while I am on ladder under outside trellis.
3. Ignore mumbling sounds from below about projects
during sports events on television.
4. Grab bougainvillea branches (full of thorns)
and attach them to the trellis above.
5. Take a break because my arms hurt.
6. Maintain balance on ladder , ignoring continued mumbling below.
7. Tie branches to trellis with fishing line to train the
8. While fumbling with thorny branches,
feel suspicious nudge.
Is he trying to push me off the ladder?
9. Ask spotter husband how it looks.
1. Put on gas mask.
2. Take chemical bleaching concoction I have mixed out to
limestone patio- that has been neglected all winter.
3. Spray patio.
4. Enter house and pass out on couch due to fumes.
5. During hallucinations, hear husband mumbling while watching TV.
6. Am I back on a ladder?