I have questions, and I know you have answers.
* If a gracious blogger signs on as a follower on your blog, and she doesn’t list her blog’s name in her profile or her email address, how do you contact her to say thank you?
* How do you organize your photos that are on your hard drive?
* Do you save your photos on an external hard drive?
* Do you print your pictures periodically?
* Has anyone ever spray painted an installed light fixture – as in mid air- because you don’t want to remove it? This would involve a step ladder, spray paint, and some sort of tenting…
* What is Blissdom? I know it isn’t a ‘kingdom of bliss’, even though that sounds wonderful…
* When you are taking a photo of a shiny object , how do you keep your reflection holding the camera out of the picture? Do you hide?
* Do you ever hide?
* Do you just ignore your garden in the winter?
* Does anyone remember that (crazy) book Total Woman?
* Does anyone remember that (crazy) book Stop the Insanity?
* Does anyone just want to dance?
* Why can’t there be a once a year blog reunion, with lots of covered dishes and baked goods for sampling, and a Motown live band at night?
If you have time and are willing, I am really interested in your answers to any of these questions.